Just to share a piece of myself❤️

Autumn

I got this tattoo last January....shortly after my miscarriage in December. Both my husband and myself are in the military. 2 months ago I arrived in Korea without my husband for a year....we had been trying to get pregnant from the moment we got the go ahead from my doctor again. Now here I am in Korea by myself about to come up on the day that I lost my baby December 22, Christmas, and my anniversary on the 28th all without my wonderful husband...trying to stay strong through this time because I know it will be painful. I still get the stab of jealousy when others are having babies or moving on to baby 2 or 3....I look forward to the day I get to be with my husband again and have him hold me. I look forward to the day that I get to tell him once again we are pregnant, and I look forward to the day I get to look at my loving husband holding the tiniest little thing that is a product of our love for one another❤️

Being strong out here is hard but I have to be strong to get through. I have to be strong for my husband. Most of all I have to be strong for my baby in heaven that I will forever carry 🌹