Threesomes

Paige

Excuse the long post

For about two years my boyfriend and I h ave been looking for someone to join us in bed. It went ok at first took a year and a half but found a few girls interested. but something always came up! I was about to give up. I was irritated and just done. I had let people tell me it’s ruined their relationships Bc someone always gets jealous of someone catches feelings. My boyfriend and I talked it over and over and over. I was confident none of this would happen! Well rewind to about six months ago, we were camping with a group of our friends and my friend sammy said she’d always wanted to try a threesome... I was a little skeptical at first because I felt like she just wanted to sleep with my boyfriend... but about two months later we finally do it. Y’all... it was H O R R I B L E!!! She was so bad... my boyfriend and I were trying not to laugh!!

After that we kinda just said fuck it... if it happens again, cool! If not, oh well. Well we both kept our tinders active and I matched with this girl last Thursday. We talked everyday and explained our interests and thoughts. We were both really open! She asked if she could stay the night Tuesday night, I said sure! Well, obviously everyone knows what happened. It was so good 🤤🤤 she had never been with a girl before but we all had so much fun and the sex was amazing😍