toxic .

Me and my boyfriend will be 12 months on the 18th of this month and we have been having problems for 10 months. He blames the things he do on his past and i feel as though that’s no excuse. He never gave me a chance to love him or to do him right. He did me dirty, talked to other females ( exes, fake cousins, fake sisters) replied to girls snaps, flirting, and talks to his friends about his exes. yes, I’ve done some dirt too I’ve gotten tired and it took me months to actually do it, i feel bad.

He does whatever he wants and always act like he doesn’t do anything at all. We went out with his friends and he seen me send a heart to one of my male friends on November 22nd and he got mad.. weeks later i guessed his Snapchat password and i found him talking to someone on November 9, 17 and on the 28 😭 every time i try to talk about something he does wrong he makes everything about me.

I hate the fact that he try to make me seem crazy, like i don’t know anything when i know everything that goes on. I’m very smart and i know when I’m being played with, lied to and i know when someone’s not telling the truth. i know him more than anyone . This nigga was my bestfriend before anything, i don’t know why he would ever hurt me the way he did.

We are trying to work on this, but I feel as though we’re wasting each other’s time. he’s a liar and he’ll never be able to settle down with just one female and I’m tired of putting my all into a relationship he barely wants. He doesn’t communicate, there’s no trust and there’s no type of loyalty.