I don't think we're going to try anymore

Cici

Will probably be putting baby making on hold. We had a long conversation tonight and it lead to that. I asked if he was sure that he's ready. Financially, mentally, emotionally. Though I'm ready (I'm 29 and help raise my sisters kids who slip up and call me mom all the time😂). But we both don't think he is (he's 26 and doesn't have any experience or interaction with kids until we started getting serious and he met my niece and nephews). I told him I don't want to force this or keep trying just because I'm ready if he's not. Yes I'll be disappointed and heartbroken for a while but despite my age I want us to both be on the same page and I don't want there to be any resentment or him to feel like I'm rushing or pressuring him because this is what I want. We didn't make a decision just yet but i could tell that's what it learning towards. I'll be 30 in May, and i know not all hope is lost after 30 but I'm always going to be thinking about it and people are always going to be asking why I don't have kids now more than ever and I'm not looking forward to it 😔