Basically homeless😞 and expecting

I don’t really know where to put this but here it is. We’ve been living in a motel for the past 5 months. We’ve been trying to save but it’s really hard to do when we only make 600 between the 2 of us. We pay $265 each week for our room. It’s like a little apartment in a way it has a stove and fridge and everything is included in the $265. Then we pay $80 to $100 for our phone bill cuz we’re behind and have a payment plan. And then we pay out a good $80 for food. Only leaves us with a little over $100 😕. Not much to save when you end up having to dive into it when we run out of food. And now for the topper... we have a baby due in a month. We expected to be in a place by now but it just didn’t work out and the closer it gets to my due date the more freaked out I get😰. I’m worried the motel won’t except babies. And I’m also worried the hospital won’t let us take him home with out an address..... i really need to know if anyone has been in my shoes before. Will they let us leave with him if we don’t have an address?? We really don’t want to bring him to the motel but it looks like we have no choice right now 😞😭 we need some advice or reassurance...