Can’t sleep. Timing BH?

Chelsie • Isla June ‘16 💖 Lachlan Dec ‘18 💙 Maisie 💕 Dec ‘20 - born to Jesus @ 30wks umbilical cord accident 3️⃣👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼 Dec ‘17 March ‘18 May ‘20 (7wks)

Can’t sleep. Seems like I have been having semi consistent BH contractions this evening. So now I started timing. It’s probably not even close to the real thing (due the 29th) but I’m kinda excited that it could be. So I can’t sleep and I’m laying here researching and reading things... though I should probably just get to sleep. Think I lost some mucus plug the other day.... no bloody show. BH aren’t painful. Just tightening of the abdomen. A lot of baby movement in between. Hmmm.

Update: confirmed 1:45am extra water in pee was waters breaking. When I sat down again on toilet 30 minutes later... more rushed out. Call to midwife and going to wait for contractions to get painful and closer together.

7:43AM update... since water broke no real contractions. Was able to finally fall asleep for a little over an hour. Where are the contractions? Was it not my waters?? It had to be... seemed so different than pee. Midwife said at 2:30am I’m probably fine until 8am... I guess I’ll call back soon and see what this lack of update/change means.

Final update: apparently that was not my waters! Not sure what it was because for 3 sits on the toilet it felt very different from pee! Not sure how I stayed up all night and this was a false alarm.. 😒😩