I need help deciding

I need a neutral 3rd party on this. I know I need to make the decision but I'm so overwhelmed with the holidays and my parents idk which one is the best option. I moved to Washington State where I have no family and still don't have friends even tho I've been here for 8 months. My parents want me to move back but I was miserable back home. What sounds like a better option cause everything is pretty much equal. Also, they told me today since they plan on retiring they might not see me often as in maybe less than once a year for the next 8 years. I'm also going to school and almost done but they're talking down on that as well

Arizona-

- was miserable/ hate the scenery, weather, and felt trapped

- Was born and lived there for 22 years

- Mom and dad are nearby but relationship was rocky. Saw them maybe 5 times in the whole year of having my own place

- no guarantee I'll still have friends as people move on and change

- probably will be miserable moving back and can't wait to move again but going back to something familiar

Oregon-

- felt a spark when driving through the state but haven't really explored it. Also not sure if the spark was because it was such a scenery change and I love green scenery

- no friends

- no family

Washington-

- living there now

- still haven't explored outside of the small city I'm living in and don't like the 14,000 population of my town I'm used to 80k people

- didn't really feel the spark but I do love the scenery and weather

- no family

- no friends

Vote below to see results!