Organic Tampons

JazminC

So recently I was doing research on organic tampons because a family member swears by them (Cora brand) and I saw A LOT of women swearing them off in the reviews because they 1) hurt to insert 2) “applicator was useless only moved a cm” 3) didn’t seem to hold as much as a Tampax due to the lack of braided cord/leaked. Sooooo I bought them anyway because I wasn’t going to allow the opinion of thousands of ladies stop me 💁🏾‍♀️.In my calm objective opinion most women don’t know what the heck they’re doing when it comes to periods because we don’t talk about it enough. I know several women who learned how to use tamps/pads from the pictures in the box, myself included. Soooo I just wanted to put it out into the world for anyone skeptical based on the reviews that both the Cora and L brand of organic cotton tampons which can both be found at your local target (you do NOT have to do the subscription thing on their sites unless you want to) are compact applicators. So they probably hurt some people because that part isn’t meant for your bits ladies. Only the Cora brand says compact applicator on the outer container and neither say it in their pamphlets soo I just wanted to put it out there it’s compact so pull first to get the plunger behind the tamp then smooth sailing , it definitely moves more than a cm if you use it right. Oh they were 5.99 and 6.99 at my target hope this helps.