Anxiety & Homeless people in my home please read i need advice!

my mom took in my sisters best friends family of 5 and a dog. According to them they were homeless ...the mom living in the eldest daughters bfs car and the kids all seperated at reletives house.Theyre renting out the small room for 600 ( they get food stamps$800+ and cash aid which is full rent pluss little extra cash)and i pay 750 not much different in space to my room. They get so much welfare i dont understand how they claim to be honeless!! They eat better than us always buying bulk junkfood from costco! Im a clean freak i love being organized and these people are crazy messy they got comfortable too fast. I just cant take it the room smells HORRIBLE since their room is next to mine the smell of feet and BO goes into my room plus the dogs piss they let him roam in the living room and i always find hardend poop. I was never able to have a house dog and my mom hasnt complained to them about theirs. ever since they moved in my anxiety has gotten so bad i get shorten of breath i shake like crazy sweaty hands and get the urge to cry out randomly i dont want to judge but my mom really put them before me . she doesnt care how much i cry out she tells me to stop complainig and to leave them alone to not twll them anything. How can i be compassionate ?!! This doesnt feel my home anymore ! They do what they want ! Im not gonna just move out this is the home my parents provided for my siblings and myself ! How can my mom just let strangers have more rights in this house than us . it cam be 4 am and they have full on loud conversations like its the middle of the day this is crazy some one tell me in not wrong for complaning and feeling this way this is just to much! theyre taking advantage of my mom and desrespecting my familys home . i cant even speak up and tell them to pick up after themselves😥then im being called a bitch and childish!!! That i have no heart wtf am i really?