SIL might be pregnant nowđŸ˜Ș

Amy ‱ Mom to 4 beautiful girls. 3/3/10, 4/27/14, 4/8/17, 3/7/19.

I hate the way my brain works. My BIL and SIL have a 4 year old and a 1 year old, but they cause so much drama all the time that my husbands family is always trying to save them and their kids from themselves. They’ve been married for 2 years now and still live with my husbands grandparents (lived with them before they got married) because they don’t know how to budget for one and two their too scared to live by themselves because of how much they fight. đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž don’t ask me. Basically they’re all negative drama and it bothers me to no end. My husband and I are expecting our last little in 3 more months and I thought just for once my husbands family might be able to enjoy my kids and my brand new daughter instead of constantly saving my BIL and SIL. And that’s where I get angry at my own brain. Like just let it be. You and your husband aren’t a hot mess, that’s good. You can handle your own money, that’s good. You live in your own home, that’s good. Your relationship with your husband isn’t toxic to you or your children, that’s good. So why does it bother me so much!? 😭 doesn’t help that pregnancy hormones got me all irritated and my empathy is at a hard negative 20.