Cervical Check & Induction

RT91👦🏻👧🏻👧🏻🌈👶🏻

So I went to the Dr today, I’m 39+2!

She did my cervical check and I’m still at 2cm and thick! She recommended walking and sex, I told her walking isn’t an issue I still work FT in a busy Internal Medicine office. Sex on the other hand makes hubby nervous as he doesn’t wanna hurt the baby 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ I was telling her this and together we had a good laugh. I explained that he wasn’t able to make it because we didn’t have anyone to watch our 4 yr old this morning and they have a no children policy in this particular office (which yes I love). Anyways she asked if he needed a Dr’s note and jokingly I said yes... here’s what she gave me...

Hilarious I laughed the whole way home on the phone with my bestie! I’m due Monday Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>... We have two induction dates pending... first choice was Wednesday 12-26 which is my 33rd birthday, second choice is Friday 12-21, either way I finally see a light at the end of the tunnel! Thanks for reading my long ass post and I hope it gave you a good laugh! 🤣