My Princess Is HerešŸ„°

Mya

So I guess itā€™s my turn .šŸ˜…

So Dec 6th at 11:34pm I had just gotten up to use the restroom after restlessly tossing in bed for a good hour and a half . I felt like she was sitting on my bladder .. like a drop came out . Frustrated, I went back to bed as soon as I sat down on the edge of the bed my water broke .. EVERYWHERE. No leak . FULL BLOWN . I called my mom and told her it was go time and she was there within seconds lol. Sadly .. Daddy lives 4 hours away and itā€™s the middle of the night. Iā€™m trying to get ahold of him and I canā€™t .. 8 calls later I give up . I call my best friend and luckily she lives 20 min from him so she flew to his house and banged on every door and window until he woke up . He is on his way !!!!! YESSSSS.

So I get to the hospital and get settled in and Iā€™m not in labor yet still dilated to a 1 but 100 effaced , so doctor says we will have to start pitocin (MY WORST NIGHTMARE)

šŸ˜° She starts me at a 2 and before she leaves the room Iā€™m already uncomfortable. Within 15 min Iā€™m in excruciating pain . Throwing up . Completely pale . A few hours go by and the pitocin is dripping at a 8.

At this point Iā€™m crying , throwing up , canā€™t breathe. Over it . Nurse comes in and Iā€™m screaming ā€œEPIDURAL!!!!!!!ā€ So they come in to give me the epidural and Iā€™m terrified , but 10 min later Iā€™m completely numb . Greatest thing Iā€™ve ever done. Daddy is finally here(HE MISSED ALL THE PAIN)

But heā€™s here . They checked me and Iā€™m at a 7 .. I made it to a 7 with no pain meds .. šŸ˜± 30 min later itā€™s baby time . 3 contractions later ( which I didnā€™t feel at all) My princess arrived. 6:43am Dec 7th

6lbs 1oz 18in long . šŸ˜©ā¤ļø Born at 36+6 , 100% Healthy . Everyone meet LinLee ā¤ļø