Am I being selfish? 😣😔

So I’m being induced this Saturday & I told my MIL & she said she’ll be there waiting with us while I’m in active labor, my thoughts were she’d come AFTER the baby was born, I want that time to be with my husband, I really don’t want to be around anyone but him while I’m in pain..she also is going to be staying with us for over a week at our house in our small 1 bedroom house & she’s going to be sleeping in our living room on an air mattress which will take up our whole living room, there’s going to be no where to breathe 😑 I adore my mother in law and this is her first grand baby so I know she’s excited..this is also my husband and i’s first baby & I think it’s such an intimate time that we should experience together & I feel like we’re going to be experiencing it with HER as well & the time we get together with the baby is going to be lost. I feel like I’m going to get moody and overwhelmed, I really wish we had time to get in a routine & bond with the baby before having company..my mil is going to be having surgery so this’ll be the only time she can come and I forgot to mention she’s going to be traveling to see us, she lives about 8hrs away..I just feel so selfish saying anything, & since this is her only time to come visit before her surgery like what CAN I say?! I’m feeling really bummed 😩😔😣