I had my planned c section December 14 2018 he, was, born at 11:26 am it was scary but surprising...

I had my planned c section December 14 2018 he, was, born at 11:26 am it was scary but surprising it wasn't as bad I thought it would be no complications besides him having some, breathing issues, after being delivered he, was taken to nicu for 6 hours my husband went with him just as we discussed in case anything happened as they did, tubal and finished closing me up. I was, so worried about my son waiting to be, done so I can get an update on him .he finally got to eat after his, breathing was under control then my husband videochatted me letting me know how everything went and when I could finally hold him I was never able hold him til almost 6 hours later he was truly perfection in my eyes and little smaller then we expected .I thought I'd be in more pain but I slowly moved myself in postpartum bed I tried sit up 12 hours after but it stung but I moved my feet then early in am next day I started walking and using bathroom and didn't stop moving after that I felt so proud I only stayed in hospital for two days we were just ready go home to his sisters and, daddy. The hospital was amazing and helpful but nothing compares to being home. Latching was a, bit hard but they were glad I had alot of breastmilk already he was just weak at sucking in beginning we bonded so amazing not to honk my own horn but we bonded more then my husband and him idk if it a, mother & son bond but I felt strong bond with him or maybe with what we went through with pregnancy and birth. He truly my miracle baby we tried for years for a, third well not too long but took nearly 3 years and our first boy ever. Pregnancy was rough & complicated with my added chronic illness and vision impairment from past injurys. He is everything I ever dreamed of .my daughters adore him there so happy he wasn't a girl lol. I'm just overjoyed our whole family is. Finally one of children took after me he has my skin tone and weighed like me with my ears but has his, daddy face expressions .still healing but on the move everyday and slowly doing light activities 😍😍😍💙💙💙