Positive story!!!

So I was hanging out in my boyfriend’s dorm room with him and a bunch of our male friends. Before this, we had all went out to dinner, and I had something that was a bit iffy for my IBS.

Long story short I ended up having a really rEALLY bad flare up in my bf’s bathroom, which was right near where everyone was sitting. All our friends could hear and smell me shitting my brains out, and they started making jokes and laughing at me. I was in so much pain and so embarrassed that I started to cry! But then my boyfriend told them off!! He got really mad and told everyone to leave. After everyone was gone he brought me water and saltine crackers (which always seem to help me, for some reason) and actually sat on the floor in the bathroom with me!! To comfort me, he rubbed my feet and my calves and helped me breathe through it, and he wasn’t grossed out by my smell and all the sounds I made 😅

He also let me stay the night with him, in case I didn’t make it home without another flare up. When I woke up in the morning, I got apology texts from all our friends!! I think I wanna marry him, #blackmanmagic ✨✨✨