First cycle with IUD

Lacey

5 months PP. Got a hormone IUD 6 weeks pp. Had trouble with it so switched last month to copper IUD. Much improved now tracking my cycle again to see if it returns to previous patterns prior to baby. So far seems same, ovulation on day 19 as before. I'm ten days away from my period and I'm having some cramps and bloating. Which I never had before to this degree it hurts to touch my stomach. Also had pain during sex for the first time too. (I'm contributing that to tight pelvic floor muscles from baby, I currently see a physio therapist who said I had incredibly tight muscles rather than relaxed their constantly contracted, she was quite shocked that I wasn't having pain during sex. Except today which may just be sensitive cervix?) Anyways I know the copper IUD can cause more painful long heavy periods. I had a "period" of sorts the week after I got it, light first 3days, very Heavy 2 days then light again. No cramps only 7 days total. 7 days was the norm for me before.

I never did get the position checked after insertion and barely cramped afterwards. Is this just my body's new normal with the IUD or should I get checked out??