He said this about my boobs... ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‹

L

So when we got married and were dating I was a size 0/2 and a C cup. Over the last year Iโ€™ve lost some weight (donโ€™t know why๐Ÿ˜Ÿ) and now Iโ€™m smaller than a 0 and my boobs are like B now. No doubt iโ€™ve lost some weight. Iโ€™m ok with it, I still feel sexy and have a little curve, I would like to put the weight back on though if I could.

I went grocery shopping today and bought a bunch of produce. I was unloading it and my husband walks into the kitchen, he says โ€œWOW! Those are some good looking grapefruits.โ€ Being silly, I put my hands on my boobs and winked at him and said โ€œ...oh thank youโ€. He looked at me and said โ€œHA! NO. Those are more like limes.โ€ And he holds up two tiny key limes ๐Ÿ˜ง I was like... WHAT? Rude. Fine, if thatโ€™s how you really feel then you donโ€™t have to see them ever again ๐Ÿ™„

He was like oh, sorry. And gave me a hug, but that was so rude!!! He made me feel insecure when I really donโ€™t need to be insecure. Imagine if I made a comment about his dick being too small?

Im not mad or anything, it just hurt my feelings and made me feel like he doesnโ€™t think Iโ€™m enough. Am I being too sensitive or was that a rude comment?