He said this about my boobs... 🍊🍋

L

So when we got married and were dating I was a size 0/2 and a C cup. Over the last year I’ve lost some weight (don’t know why😟) and now I’m smaller than a 0 and my boobs are like B now. No doubt i’ve lost some weight. I’m ok with it, I still feel sexy and have a little curve, I would like to put the weight back on though if I could.

I went grocery shopping today and bought a bunch of produce. I was unloading it and my husband walks into the kitchen, he says “WOW! Those are some good looking grapefruits.” Being silly, I put my hands on my boobs and winked at him and said “...oh thank you”. He looked at me and said “HA! NO. Those are more like limes.” And he holds up two tiny key limes 😧 I was like... WHAT? Rude. Fine, if that’s how you really feel then you don’t have to see them ever again 🙄

He was like oh, sorry. And gave me a hug, but that was so rude!!! He made me feel insecure when I really don’t need to be insecure. Imagine if I made a comment about his dick being too small?

Im not mad or anything, it just hurt my feelings and made me feel like he doesn’t think I’m enough. Am I being too sensitive or was that a rude comment?