I don’t think I am, but AM I??REAL INPUT PLZ

So I’ve been bleeding for 29 days straight and I have gotten the implant a little over a month ago. I called my doctor but she said that it’s normal and that’s nothing could wrong, but my lower abdomen, JUST above my pubic bone, has steadily been growing ever since I started the continuous bleeding. It’s not really showing any signs of stopping either. I’m still gonna call my clinic again, but I don’t think anyone has ever bled for this long and has been pregnant right? Because I am SOO not ready for a child. And yes I did use protection, but it failed, yes I took Plan B within the 72 hours, and then started Nexplanon two weeks after that because I was paranoid still. I just need some real input because my stomach has always been flat, and yes I do experience bloating like everyone else, but I have never had a strangely placed lump on my stomach that just keeps getting rounder and rounder as time goes by. all tests are negative, and I regularly exercise especially in the tummy department, so I don’t really understand why??

Im sorry I was just to embarrassed but I underlined the bump in red and then the one that keeps growing in yellow. Can anyone tell me what this means but doctors surely can’t 😓