Pregnancy

So. I had been sleeping with this guy and it’s been alright. Stood up for myself the other night and asked if he was only interested in FWB or getting to know each other. He read it and could answer. In turn I said the message was revived and I wouldn’t hit him up anymore - he tells me to, “stahp and hang on.” I reply, he doesn’t read it for about 20 hours - opens it and then never responds.

I’m panicking now. These past few days I’ve been feeling ... off. I literally just got my period, however it came early and only last 2.5 days. Think it’s fine. I’m no worries because he came in me Wednesday night and I began ovulating Sat.

I don’t know why I feel so off. Perhaps I’m coming down with something. I woke up with abnormally itchy feet last night which has never happened to me before. Even if I did get pregnant recently I doubt I’d be able to tell this soon, but I read sometimes women just know. I’m literally bugging out and need some advice.

Also, I’m low key really upset that he couldn’t even message me back. I feel I should never have asked him and he’d still be wanting to hangout but then I realize I was standing up for myself and protecting myself. Ugh. Men.