Rant/ feeling guilty

Miks

Idk what is going on with me as of the last few days I have been feeling really resentful of my s/o and how he is able to work and be out of the house abs gets to do and buy stuff for himself, and dose only the bare minimum when it comes to helping with our newborn.

I have really gotten resentful and annoyed but how I'm stuck at home all the time and I do it all. I got so upset that I have to do it all and try and clean up after him as well....

I feel bad for feeling this way and I know that as soon as in able I'll be back at my job,but I'm so angry that I'm stuck at home I don't get to do just 1 thing for myself or have just 1 day for me. It was like this the last few months on my pregnancy and it's still going on. I honestly don't feel appreciated by him. I'm just their...this isnt PPD I just am so agrivated but being taken forganted and not being appreciated for what in doing and what I do throughout the day. As soon as he is home its drop cloths all over the bedroom and then plays the xbox "I don't have an issue with the xbox because I play it to keep me busy after the baby is asleep" but it would be nice to get some attention that I didn't have to share with the xbox or his phone. I'm sorry again about the rant but I don't have a lot of people I can talk to about this... and what's worse is I feel bad for feeling this way. Ugh I can't win.. it's to the point point I'm giving myself headaches because if kept this to myself.