I love my husband but...

I don't feel respected or taken seriously in our relationship whatsoever. Don't get me wrong, I know he loves me and he's a great and hard working man. He just has this way of making me feel so small and stupid and exhausted at the same time. He'll talk to me like I'm stupid or brush off my concerns when I bring them to him like it's no big deal. He doesn't listen to me. When I ask him go help with the baby he acts like it's a chore or like I should be lucky he changes a few diapers and holds him here and there. While im the one with sore nipples, no sleep and spends hours at night trying to get him to sleep. I am home all day every day, I haven't even been out of the house in over a week. When I do get out its for a doctor appointment. I beg him to take me out and he'll find excuses not to. I get no time to myself. I'm at my whits end and am about to blow up at him. I really don't want to do that to him. I need to know what to do to get through to him and take me seriously. We've been together 4 years and he moved to a different state away from his family and job he loved because i wanted to be with my family again. we love each other so much but his attitude is going to break us apart if nothing is done.

UPDATE: I talked to my husband (screamed a little too.) We had a long discussion about how I was feeling and tried figuring things out. He felt really bad and cried and told me he didn't realize how bad he was treating me. Since then he's been wonderful. Made me breakfast this morning and took the baby so I could have about an hour to myself. I hope this lasts. This is what marriage is- communication and compromise. I love him so much and wasn't wanting to give up especially since our son is so young. We both agreed we don't believe in divorce except extreme circumstances like cheating or abuse (which he said he'd never do.) Great way to start the new year! Thank you ladies for you advice. ❤