Husbands’ ex

Rachel

Is it just me or is it odd that my husbands ex girlfriend added me on Snapchat and views all my stories... ? My husband and I were friends while they were dating. We started dating within months after their breakup so it stirred a lot of drama at the time within our friend group that it was too soon for us to have done that. (We frequently hung out while he was with his ex but absolutely never in a romantic context)... this made it so that his ex has a lot of resentment towards me and I’m sure she blames me for their break up- probably true. She always made me uneasy and just seemed.. idk off- like she would cut me if given the chance... lol

Well their breakup was over 2 years ago. My husband and I are married and have a 1 year old and another baby due in January. It just kind of gives me the creeps to see her view pictures of our son and my husband... like she’s miserable and hasn’t moved on well if she’s searching me on social media..

I blocked her on Facebook after my husband and I got engaged because she commented awkward things on our engagement pictures. Every time I see her name having viewed my story I think I ought to just block her but then I think I shouldn’t let it bother me so much.

Would this bother you? Am I just being extra with it? Lol