WTF 🤬

BusyBee ♥️ 👫👧♥️

So I honestly can't believe no gynecologist or doctor has done anything to help me .. even though can believe it ... I had my first period at 8 .. then not again until I was 13 exactly onmy birthday ... And since then I've always had irregular periods and was always thrown on bc .. now that I have a 2 year old daughter and am ttc number 2 ... I'm doing everything from bbt charting, to opk's and taking Maca ...

However I literally have spotting everyday.. never know when I'll be spotting .. or when I'll not be spotting.. what it means for my period .. what it means for ovulation and I'm so exhausted ... I'm so discouraged ...

Testing with opk's (strip and digital) since CD9.. now CD 18 .. and Digi still says low .. so idk what to think.. am I not ovulating!? If I'm not ovulating within the next couple of days who knows how long this cycle will be .. and since I haven't medical or professional help .. I have no idea whether my bleeding is affecting me and causing anovulatory cycle or of it's all my period .. I can obviously ovulate because Ive had a successful pregnancy and 2 chemical pregnancies ... ..