Long Post Sorry

So I’m kinda feeling like me and my partner ain’t on the same page. I’m 30 he’s 25 I have four children one with my partner now. So I can tell he’s board with the routine stuff “being a parent” am at the point in life where I just want to be a good mum be at home with my children do family things. I can tell he’s board of that..........we used to drink before we had our baby but when we drank it got nasty so basically I gave him the choice it’s either me or the beer we ain’t drank in over 2 years, the odd beer here and there nothing more. Well he choose me. But now I’m thinking he wants the partying life again with his little comments he keeps dropping. But no way I will ever go back to that and put my kids through that again. I feel like ending it and he isn’t the sit down have a chat kinda guy he takes things and twists them so I kinda just stay silent and let things eat me up. I don’t know why Iv even come on here but it feels good just to get things off my chest even if it is to a 10000 strangers. Thanks for reading hope I didn’t bore you. Hope you all have had a good new years <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a>