Ladies please help me understand . Not good with dating and math think i have this right though.

I have been trying to figure out who is my childs father for a while to myself...

I had a hook up with this guy name Eric april 22nd- he pulled out ...

9 days later May1 st i get a period .. my normal cycle.

May 19th - til the end of may & so far and so on .. i have sex with Matt he came in me every time

I started feeling tender breast june 15th ish cramps and was late on my cycle as i did keep track of it for the month of may & april.

I got a positive PT June 17th .. at ER next day june 18th They told me i was 4w1 day | actually 6w1d according to Gestational age. They said i was very early in pregnancy because no fetal pole was visualized but i had normal HGC levels.

Just trying to figure it out. Not every situation needs DNA test.

I was given the EDD of February 10th the first ever doctor visit & second one EDD was the same until i went and they changed it to February 5th. Only a week difference. Ladies please help me figure this out. Cause on posts i got very confused from what they were saying in other groups

I HONESTLY feel its guy #2 because how in the world PRE cum would live from april 22nd - may 6th then impregnate me after my period... im not too sure sperm can live 10+ days at all...

Im sure i would be due in January if i’d gotten pregnant in April right??

i did get the little pink spot june 17th also what made me take a PT.