Started and Ended off the year Great

Kennedy

Sorry I can’t get this out of my head so 😅

So my boyfriend invited me to his Aunts house for New Years <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> at 7pm while 3 of his friend came over at 8pm. Everyone had to bring food and/or a drink and we all decided that we should bring weird chip flavors. So when I arrived my boyfriend and I went down in the basement while his aunt, uncle, cousin, and grandparents were upstairs. I set down my bag and coat on a bar chair and put the food on the island. We both sat down and got comfortable on the couch. The movie, Thor: Ragnarok, was playing in the background. My boyfriend and I started kissing and eventually, making out. Then he pull me onto his lap, each leg around his waist as one of my hands gripping the back of his shirt while the other playfully tugging at his hair. He gripped at my waist and start to push my hips up and downward motion, otherwise known as, grinding. As the pace starts to slowly increase, the clock rolls a little past 8. We both hear a couple people upstairs so we stop, I get off of him and grab my phone to play Minecraft as he goes upstairs to greet two of his guy friends. All three come down and I put down my phone, we start watching the movie together. The last friend comes down after a couple of minutes and we all go on Netflix to choose a movie. One of the guy friend, the girl friend, and I choose The Conjuring, my boyfriend didn’t care what we chose but the other guy friend was TERRIFIED of horror movies. We all got situated on the couch in this order, guy 1, scared guy 2, girl friend, my boyfriend, and I on his lap. As we watched the movie, scared guy and the girl were cuddling and holding onto each other, but I didn’t know this because my boyfriends back was facing them and he was being sneaky. We made out a couple of times and he slid his hand down the back of my pants while grabbing my ass. I gave him a couple of hickeys on his neck. The movie finished and the two guys left around 11:15 to watch the ball drop with their families. Apparently the girl and the scared guy got together during the movie and even kissed. We were all happy for her and so we celebrated by each of us getting a can of Pringles and a bottle of Sparkling Juice. The three of us watched live tv of the ball descending at a slow rate. As we got ready a minute before 12am, I got on my boyfriend’s lap. Once it hit 12 my boyfriend and I shared midnight kiss as the other girl started to record the remaining 10 seconds of 2018 but then recorded us kissing😂. The girl then packed up her stuff that she brought then left. Her family wanted her home at 12:30. My boyfriend and I helped clean up the mess. After we were done, we went back to what we were doing before. He pulled me back onto his lap as we start to make out. He gripped my waist and started to push my hips to grind against his in a fluid motion. As I start to move my waist on my own, I started to use more pressure as our chests brushed up against each other. His hands traveled upwards and grabbed onto my chest (mind you, I’m flat chested[but he still loves me for who I am]). As things start to heat up he pushed me down on the couch and got on top of me. He started to kiss feverishly and had one of his hands at the back of my head while the other gripping at my thigh. I tapped his arm and he sat up and pulled me with him. I then put both of my hands on each of his shoulders and pushed down, he lied down on the couch. I then crawl back onto his lap and continue the motion of my hips as I pressed my chest against his. When I got back onto his lap, I noticed he got a boner because it was poking my backside. I grip on the arm rest of the couch as I start to kiss him. I start to kiss down his neck as his hand move from my hips to my ass. I start to suck on his neck the best I could, do to me focusing on other things😌😇😏, my boyfriend squeezes my ass harder due to my actions. Next, I kiss the mark but then I bite at it and he response to me by squeezing again. It started to get hot and we both were getting a little sweaty. We were both panting. The pace had gotten faster and he started to thrust in an upward motion. I sit up a little and he hastily pushed my shirt and bra to make it rest below my collar bone. He grabs on to my chest and starts to suck, lick, bite, you name it, he did it. He even gave me a couple of hickeys there 🤤. His hands shake as he pulls down my bra and shirt then immediately place them on my ass to put more pressure against his groin. I lean over just a bit and use my arms as support as I kiss my boyfriends forehead. He opens his eyes and he smiles. He then proceeds to say, “Hi” and then, “I love you” a couple of times like a broken record. The funny thing is this man said he doesn’t moan. And so after I peppered his face in kisses, I put my forehead against his. We both close our eyes. All you could hear in the room was the rustling of clothes and both of our panting. Then all of the sudden I hear a couple of small moans come from him. And HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, it was so hot😤🤤😍. I lean away, open my eyes, and held my pinky finger up, he opens his eyes, then locks his pinky with mine. I say, “For the future” then I proceeded to kiss my thumb. He kisses his and then we both press our thumbs together. What I mean by, “For the Future, is that we both have talked about our future together and how we want to get married and have kids. I mean yeah, it is a bit childish to think about this in high school but we can dream. Anyways, as we continue to grind, my phone goes off. I sit up and slow the pace but not stopping as my boyfriend puts his hand on the crease of my thigh, thumb rubbing circles on my clit through my jeans. It was my dad that texted me that he is here to pick me up. I reply to him with an ok and put down my phone as I ground my hips against my boyfriends, one last time and get up. He sits up, tugs his shirt down, and then gets off the couch. I collect my things, say I love you and my goodbyes, and leave.

Ended 2018 great, and started 2019 amazing😉