Good evening!

Va

My name is Vanessa. And I have been trying with my sweetie for about 6-9 months now. I tried in my last relationship for about 3-4 years and I had to stop because I was emotionally drained and depressed from constant failure. My sweetie is one amazing man who I love and adore. He has a son from his previous relationship. I have been tracking my cycle since I was 20 I am now 30. I went to the doctor to get blood work done thyroid normal, hormones normal range and everything else that came with my blood panel and I am healthy. I also got an ultrasound of my uterus and it was also healthy weight, healthy size. No cyst. I am scared because I am now in my 30’s and I want to start my family. My doctor said if I wasn’t pregnant by January to go and he would try something different. I had a breakdown yesterday because I feel empty as if something is missing in my life. I need to vent to someone that knows how I feel and if someone could share their thoughts that would be awesome. Thank you.

*EDIT*

So it’s Feb now and my sweetie told me to try Castro Oil Pack and I did, we tried again ovulation peaked on 1/31/18 and we baby danced 2/1/18-2/3/18. I am now 10 days pass ovulation I do have sore boobs, I have mild cramping and I have been fatigue lately. I am in the middle my hopes are high but at the same time I am trying to not get overly excited. My sweetie has been my greatest supporter my best friend my rock my everything through this I want to take a pregnancy test but I am scared to see a negative Aunt Flow should be showing up either Feb 14 or 15 the lastest the 17th