Trigger warning!!! πŸ“πŸ“My sister is an addict please help

Hello has anyone dealt with a close family member turning into a drug addict????

My baby sister has been using ice, heroin, cocaine she is injecting everything and also uses downer tablets like Xanax and Valium..

She is only 19 years old and is my baby 😭😭😭😭😭

She has a two year old son who my mother has full custody of.

I haven’t seen her in a few weeks but apparently she has been sleeping on the streets up the coast a few hours from here 😭😭😭😭😭

We have tried everything we have paid over $40,000 to the best rehab in the whole state and she only lasted 5 days there, she has been in and out of other rehabs after that one all year and lasted 6 weeks was the longest.

She is also very close to being put in jail but the lawyer has been able to keep her out so she could have rehab chances but that is coming to an end as she doesn’t last very long at rehab so I guess it’s only a matter of time before she has to go to jail...

She has had a lot of bad things happen to her to make her like this, our father passed away when she was really young and since then she has been found herself in very scary, dangerous situations she has been raped a few times as the people she is around are not good people at all and I believe this is why she started taking drugs in the first place

Please can anyone give me some advice or help or anything we are all at a loss we have done absolutely everything we can I just want to help my baby sister 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭