I feel like a terrible person

So I’ll start by saying I’m so in love with my husband he is everything I could ever want in a man. He’s so perfect for me and easy on the eyes ;-)

But lately I’ve been thinking about this guy I used to hook up with 6 years ago who I was super attracted to but I had ZERO feelings for him at the time and he was always trying to make me his girlfriend and was really great to me but I just didn’t want to accept his love at the time I wanted to have fun. I didn’t want to keep stringing him along (even though sex was great) so I had to cut it off because it wasn’t fair to him.

Anyways I saw a picture of him on facebook the other day and now I can’t stop thinking about his amazing body and sex.

I would never reach out to him or ever act on anything because I love my husband very much and would choose my husband over any man any day BUT I can’t knock the dirty thoughts about the other guy.

I haven’t thought about him in like 6 years.. WHYYY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!!

I feel like a terrible person and hate that I’m having those thoughts. Am I horrible person? And how can I stop the thoughts?😩