Tired 😔

Hailey

I’m so tired of being so good to people and only getting hurt. I have been there for my sister in law more than anyone since she had my niece who was born with trisomy 18 2 years ago. Unfortunately my niece passed away at just 3 months old but my sil had her rainbow baby, my nephew, 7 months ago and I still have been there for her and done anything she needed and I ask to see my nephew constantly and she only takes him around her family (who also live in the same town as me) and not only that my other sil also had a baby boy 2 weeks before sil1 and I keep that nephew quite often. Almost every other weekend. I think sil1 is jealous that I have that nephew so much but idk what to do because I ask to see her son just as much. I also feel like she only texts or calls when she needs something. I’m too nice of a person not to help someone who needs it but I just keep getting my heart broken by all these people that I care about. Sorry for the random venting I just have no one to talk to about these things.