Why am i like this

I mean i know <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> is not a place of doctors and psychiatrists but whatever. Also this very well may be hypochondria but who knows

So earlier i was reading a book and a sentence mentioned how this character likes to do so and so and i though to myself, “hey didn’t the book kinda mention that earlier” so i started flipping back to see if i could find where it mentioned that...but i couldn’t. But for some reason i NEEDED to find it. I kept flipping through the pages rereading a bunch of sentences bc since it was on my mind i knew i couldn’t read on without finding that one sentence. I got so frustrated! I couldn’t continue reading until i found that sentence

A similar thing happened to me this morning when i went to work. I parked the car and thought i was a little over the line but i was like it’s whatever. So i went into work and was eating my breakfast but the thought of the car being over the line wouldn’t get out of my head. I couldn’t stop thinking about it so i knew i had to go fix it or else it’d be on my mind my entire shift so once i finished i really went outside and to the movie theater parking lot (we’re not allowed to park in my jobs lot bc it’s for the customers) and got into the car just to move it up an inch.

I also compulsively check things. If i put my phone, keys, headphones, etc in my purse i always check a second later to reassure that it’s there. Like when my bf takes me home i make sure my i have my phone before i leave his house then when i get into the car and again before i get out of his car. I can’t help it. I see shows a lot and often put my tickets into an envelope and seal it with tape but even then i HAVE to open it and make sure they’re there. And i can’t help but check multiple times. And if I’m getting off of the train or getting up from a spot where i was sitting despite having checked for my things, i always turn around to be sure nothing is behind

And when If I’m ever doing something like reading or playing on my phone and something comes to my mind i HAVE to look it up. I don’t even have to at there and read about it/watch a video on it but i NEED to look it up. Sometimes i have to literally put my phone away when i read bc if something else comes to my mind i have to go search for it online otherwise it’ll bother me. Like when i go watch YouTube videos—even if it’s a music video that i rewatch a lot—something inside of me tells me that i need to scroll down to the comments. It’s like i just can’t function if i don’t

And now that I’m thinking about this it’s bothering me. Is this an issue or am i just crazy or do y’all do this stuff too