Feeling down

Sydney

Me and my husband have been trying for 5 months. Just took a test and another BFN! My husband already has two kids from a previous marriage and I have no kids of my own. I can’t get checked out by a doctor until we have been trying for a year (we have kaiser) at least that’s what it said online so I don’t want to waste my time trying to get ahold of them since it already takes forever just to make an appointment. But I don’t want to wait that long to see if somethings wrong with me. This was the first month I bought ovulation tests and I used a few of them and Glow was only 1 day off so it was still close to my ovulation day. We have sex the whole week anyway. But it seems like I am more interested in having a baby than my husband is. I just feel like he already has the two so why would he be as eager as I am to have one. He doesn’t initiate sex on my ovulation days it’s always me and so it’s always a turn off. I just wish he was as interested in trying as I am. Just a bad month and now on to the next to keep trying and praying it happens!