Still can't believe my husband did this 😭

Carie

2 weeks ago I was having a really rough week. I was 7 weeks pregnant then (which we couldn't have been happier about), but I was having a lot of morning sickness, dealing with a lot of stress from other people, dealing with health issues, and just all around having a terrible week to the point where I felt like breaking down. On December 22nd, one year after he asked me to marry him (we got married in June of this year) I was in his arms crying because I felt like I couldn't take the stress anymore. As that was happening, he got down on one knee, pulled a ring box out of his pocket, opened it and said "I wanted to give you this, as a promise that no matter how hard things get, I will always be right by your side through everything. I got the ring with the two twisted strands to represent us because I will be right with you through everything, good and bad. Will you have a baby with me, be a parent with me, go through all of this with me?" Then he pulled out this ring and put it on my finger. 😭❤️ He told me he thought it was cheesy, but he wanted to remind me how excited he is that we are going on this journey of parenthood together, and he wanted it to be a reminder that I was never alone, even when I felt really stressed and when the pregnancy makes me sick or uncomfortable. Guys I have the sweetest husband. 💕💕💕