Don’t want to make the wrong choice

Taylor

For about three years now I’ve had a crush on a guy and throughout these three years that guy has become one of my closest friends and he’s always there for me he makes me laugh, is caring, kind, and knows what I’ve gone through before we meet (due to other past friendships and relationships which caused my depression) and I really like him but he’s my best friend and I don’t wanna lose that I mean he might not feel the same about me and he might never want to see me again and it’s just awful and I know kinda over exaggerating but still he means the world to me but I don’t want to mess up what we have. I don’t know what do to do, should I make my boyfriend or just keep him as my friend and try to find someone else.

HHHEEELLLPPP PLZ!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ok so I’m adding to this because I wanted to update y’all. Anyway, I was being flirty with him and when I stepped back I realized that I was messing up our friendship so now I have kinda been avoid him. So I’ve moved on from him and now I’m stuck with two new guys that I like. One is my age and we are always are having fun but I feel like he doesn’t see me that way and the other one is a year older than me he is supper mature for his age and he really nice but he’s not much of a talker so it can be hard to talk to him especially since I’m kinda shy and awkward. The are both cute with nice bodies but that doesn’t really matter that much to me, well maybe a little bit😂. They both have pros and cons and I just want peoples options please. Also the older one is on the high school swim team with me and the younger one plays soccer.