Advice 😔😔

I Just Need To Go On A Small Vent Rant Session. So Recently I Made A Big Choice By Coming Off Of My Birth Control So Me And My Boyfriend Could Try For A Baby! I Was On The Mirena , And We Immediately Started Trying The Same Day. Only One Time He Hasn’t Finished In Me And It’s Been About A Week Now & We Have Sex Multiple Times A Day..... Every Now And Then He Makes Comments That Hurt My Feelings & Make Me Feel Like I SHOULDNT Have Started Trying To Have A Baby. I Work 3 Jobs , Take Care Of Both Of Us & All Of Our Bills & Expenses , He Literally Just Started Working Today!!! Today I’ve Been Extremely Tired So While Watching A Netflix Movie I Fell Asleep , I Woke Up To Him Very Very Upset That I Had Fallen Asleep & We Hadn’t Had Sex. And Tonight He Made Another Horrible Comment . He Said “But If I Was To Go Have Sex With Someone Else Then What” .... And Cheating Has Been A Problem In Our Relationship Before. I Couldn’t Even Believe What I Heard , I Immediately Began Crying. Because How Could He Say That To Me? Is It Possible That I Am Pregnant ? I’m not Even Sure If I Want To Be After This ... How Long Should I Wait To Really Take A Test To Find Out ? I Just Need Some Advice ... Encouraging Words .... It’s 3:00 Am & I Have To Be Up Soon To Get Ready For Work & I Cant Even Sleep! 😔💔