Done with drinking

sa

Sorry if this is too long I'm going to try and add gifs because people like gifs

I want to start off by saying I dont remember much from last night but I do remember him taking care of me.

Alittle bit of background I'm a college student and I go to school 8 hours from where I live. My boyfriend is not a student but he lives near my school... near enough away. I go home for breaks so we dont get to spend winter holidays together.

Now let me so state that IM NOT A DRINKER. AT ALL. And either is my boyfriend but he thought it would be fun(or depressing 😂) if drank together.

He got us champagne for the new year but we drank it alittle late because I wasn't here for new years. Anyway we popped it and drank it.

It was a'ight but he had this vodka mix that he hated but I didn't mind so I mixed the two. KEEP IN MIND THAT I DONT DRINK he told me to be careful because I dont drink and I'm also not that big(like not in the least bit)so my tolerance probably wouldn't be that high. So I kinda listened to him... buuuuut not really

all I remember was watching Ellen's new special trying to get him to have "drunk sex" with me because I thought it would be cool😂🤦🏾‍♀️

and hanging over a toilet with him by my side.

I think I blacked alittle but He was so sweet he wasnt mad he was there the entire time I was throwing up my brains and he'd crack a joke here and there but mainly he made sure I was comfortable. Now I'm awake in completely different clothes on the love seat thingy in his room with a trashcan by my side and I woke up to him like this

stripped mattress curled up. He probably didnt imagine his night going that way but but I'm so grateful for him. hes so great he really is I probably didn't do a great job at explaining but I not good at writing and honestly I think I might still be under the influence alittle. But I love this man he took care of me in one of my...um darkness? moments and I'm so thankful for him hes a keeper for sure.