Opinions welcome

Mckayla

So I don’t know if it’s just my pregnancy hormones making me over think things, but.....

My husband and I have been together for 3 years and our one year wedding anniversary was Dec 20th. Then Christmas was the 25th. I got him both an anniversary present that was meaningful and well thought out AND made him a nice dinner that night, then got him some small thoughtful Christmas gifts. Nothing too expensive because I let him buy a new gun, crossbow, and new tv as his large gifts. It is now January and he did nothing for our anniversary, no gifts, no card, NOTHING special, didn’t even take the time to sit down and eat the dinner with me one on one (he played his video game and talked to his buddies). Then Christmas rolled around and he got me nothing then either. I’m not by any means all about materialistic things but I just feel like he didn’t go through any trouble to make me feel special or do anything for me out of the ordinary every day routine on either day. Am I right to feel hurt? I’m not asking for some big expensive gift, just for him to do SOMETHING to show me he loves me and cares. His birthday is on January 14th as well and I don’t even want to get him anything because I feel like he doesn’t appreciate all the things I do for him and how much I go out of my way to make him happy.