15 days late

I lost my virginity on the 7th a week after I finished my period. He didn’t cum in me (idk if there was pre cum but I made him cum before we had intercourse) but we did other things, And im worried that if there was a little residue on his fingers that he could get me pregnant. We used tissues to wipe it off but how good of a wipe idk.

Before putting a condom on, he put the head of his dick by my vagina but right on it with out underwear and started rubbing. I made him cum before that but idk how fast can pre cum comes again (I don’t really remember but I don’t this it was wet when I touched his dick). But I’m worried that it got in me a little.

Also, My period is irregular but the app told me that we head sex on the peek of ovulation, and my period is 15 days late and I know this is just a rough sketch on my period but idk. I was really paranoid in the beginning but I’m trying to control it as much as I can but I’m still worried. I also took a pregnancy test for the first time and I didn’t know there could be really really faint lines and I didn’t know to take a picture and invert it to check and I’m worried that I over looked it, and I threw it away.