Pre natal depression

Courtney

Hey!

So I think my husband has pre natal depression.

He’s having mood swings, not wanting our son like when he was first born my husband couldn’t get enough of him. He was always on the floor with him playing, wanting cuddles, you name it he did it.

But recently he’s not wanting bubs anymore unless I say look have him I need a break etc. and then he do a play with him. But he doesn’t go out of his way.

So he’s doing that. Having mood swings about small stuff.

We haven’t really had sex much these past couple weeks.

His family are being complete dogs. His youngest brother said that I cheated on him saying bubs isn’t his. WHICH ISNT TRUE. I’ve never cheated on my husband.

There was a situation 12 months ago that I thought Hubby was cheating on me. But he says he didn’t. So I gave him the benefit of the doubt. And said if there’s anything that points that direction again I won’t give him another chance which is hasn’t happened since.

Anyway I just don’t know what to do. He took off the other day and went fishing all day. “To chill out” (he told me where he was going etc) and this was after we had a little argument and I said leave go cool down.

I’m so worried I’m going to loose him.

I love him so much but I don’t know what to do. He’s not opening up to me at all about what’s going on.

He knows he’s having mood swings but when I asked “do you think you’ve got post natal?” He immediately said no.