IF YOU ARE A TEEN READ !!

Allie • Young, dumb, and especially broke 🤩

(Im not judging in just trying to help) I’m so tired of seeing “am I pregnant? ... I had un-protected sex.” We’re teenagers yes we have sex but they make condoms babes so please use them if you are not trying go get pregnant. If you sleep around how do you know one that of your partners doesn’t have an STD or another sexually transmitted disease? It’s 10x cheaper to buy a pack of condoms then to take care of a baby while your still in high school. If you have no way of buying condoms get somebody to buy then for you like the person your sleeping with or a friend. I hope if your reading this your thinking of buying condoms and not a pregnancy test or having to take meds. for a sexually transmitted disease you’ve caught. (If you do not know how to put a condom on yourself or your partner look up a video or ask it in here, we don’t judge). I myself am a teenage girl but I am on BC and I use a condom.

Updated/

Yes I do realize that I am still a teenager and that I do not know everything about sex but I had to/am still teaching myself everything about it. I am sorry if I come off harsh but ^top post^ is towards the teens that DO know about condoms and forms of birth control. I thinks it’s awful that some teens are not exposed to some kind of sex ed or learning program about how to have safe sex. If you would like to learn more post on here and ask the communit