Would you be upset?

My fiancé and I got engaged on Memorial Day this past year, and we have been planning our wedding pretty much ever since. We set our wedding date for June 15th of this year. We currently don’t have any kids.

Well, my brother just got engaged. He is three years younger than me, and started dating a girl back in February of last year. She already has two kids from a different guy, and now my brother and this girl are expecting a baby due in February. My brother proposed to her right after Christmas and now they are planning to get married two weeks before we are.

Our situation is a bit different because my parents live in another country and only come to visit every few years. They are coming in special for my wedding. I just wish my brother would get married after us, or at least have asked me first. He only consulted with my mom and hasn’t talked to me about their wedding plans at all yet. I feel kinda like he’s stealing the limelight, having a kid and getting married before me. I’m worried that everyone will go to his wedding and it will be special and mine will be just a boring “second family wedding”.

Do you think I have a right to be upset? Any advice for what to do in this situation?