Could i be leaking?

tabitha

So yesterday I noticed my underwear had a wet spot. I ignored it. I thought it was probably just sweat. I went home from work and changed and just put shorts on no underwear. I never paid attention to see if my shorts where wet but i never felt anything. When i went to bed last night i put clean underwear on. I woke up a few times to go pee but i don’t remember if they were wet at any point. I went to doctors this morning and when i went pee my underwear was dry that i can remember. (Honestly my memory sucks so bad) but i went pee not to long ago and seen the same wet spot as yesterday. I put a pad on and going to see in an hour if its wet. I never felt any leaking or any “pop” or anything like that. Im not having any signs on labor. Id call my doctors and see what they say but honestly i hate them because they suck. But if you think I should call them. Let me know. Also i was wearing sweatpants earlier and was a little sweaty so i put shorts on and thats when I noticed my underwear was wet. I also have felt alot of pressure in my pelvic area and vagina when i more around or walk. Don’t know if that has to do with anything or not

Im 38 weeks tomorrow. Also T.I.A