Labor story !

Wendy

On December 28 I went into L&D with some cramping, prior to that I knew I was 1cm dilated, then they checked my cervix and I was at 2cm , so they called the doc and asked if they should have me walk the hospital, so we did! FOR ONE HOUR in circles, the nurse then checked me again and I was 3 1/2. Mind you all I had was mild cramping, no strong contractions! I then got admitted and I walked for another 20 minutes, I got on the birthing ball for about 5 minutes before I got tired😂 then they checked my cervix again and I was at 5cm! Almost an hour after they checked my cervix. So we waited and waited, then I got my cervix checked again maybe one hour and 30 minutes later, 7cm dilated!!!!! NO PAIN! I wasn’t feeling a thing. So we then waited again, and I made no progress almost 4 hours later. So we decided I’d get induced and get my water broken! I got my water broken at around 8:15 pm, the whole night I was having the worst contractions I could not handle so I got an epidural, then it was 6:30 am & it was time to push ! I was 10cm dilated, so I pushed and I pushed and my baby girl Alayna was born at 7:15 am December 30🥰🙈