Good love making

Every time I’m on my period my husband asks if it’s over. Yesterday, I knew it was So I, eagerly said yes!! I had an appointment at 4pm and it was already 2:45 he started kissing me on my neck while in the kitchen. I told him nope we have to wait till later. earlier that day we had so much going on that we didn’t have a change to get it on lol. But we were both pretty horny 😂 so kissing led me too pulling down my pants and literally bending over the kitchen counter 😬 that led us into the bedroom and me once again bending over my Vanity stool. I was so horny I squirted. I pushed the Vanity stool away and just twerked away. I looked at us in the mirror and I gave my self props for my moves 😂 I told him not to cum in me as I dint want to be dripping cum later on while on my appointment. We ran to the car and while on the ride to my eye appointment we dint stop smiling and holding hands. Ladies it’s been almost 15 years with this man and for those who say sex gets boring trust me it does lol but it’s up to both of you to make it work. Hey be kinky once in a while. Try new things make your self feel sexy. Hell I looked at my self in the mirror and said girl you look hella extra sexy today 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 kept a smile the rest of the day. Can’t wait for tonight tho 😁 I’m a be extra kinky tonight 😂