It’s story time! Prepare your tissues! ❣️🤧

Imani • Ever seen a walking Goddess? 👸🏾 You’ve been blessed.

This necklace has had to be one of the greatest gifts I’ve ever received. Given to me by my loving boyfriend, it projects “I love you” in one hundred different languages. When he gave it to me he said “Sometimes when I tell you I love you, I feel like you don’t believe me. So I wanna make sure you always know. So when you’re away at school and you start feeling lonely, I’m able to remind you.” Every time I look at this necklace, I can’t help but to think about the first time I told him. I remember asking my mom, “How do you know when you’re in love?” She told me, you’ll just know. And that it won’t feel forced. She then asked me, “Do you think you’re in love?” I blushed, responding “Yeah, I think so.” When I told him I loved him, it was November. We was chilling in the backseat of Ava, cuddled up, in an empty parking lot. just talking and laughing. It grew silent after a few short laughs. I tried so hard not to break first and say it, but I did. “I love you.” He responded, “What?” I said it again, “I love you.” He playfully responded, “I’m sorry I must didn’t hear you correctly.” I said it several more times. And it turned into a joke and I told him how I tried not to break first. We laughed and talked about when I realized I felt that way about him. The whole time I couldn’t help but to realize he didn’t say it back.. early in our relationship we agreed to ask questions rather than assume. So I sat up and looked towards the window and asked him, “Do you love me?” He sat very quietly. I felt he was looking at me. “Well, what do you think? I’m always with you.. I can’t help but to smile looking at you. I feel calm and secure when I’m with you..man it’s so much. But yeah baby, I love you.” I smiled so hard on the inside. We cuddled back up and he kissed me on the forehead. I felt complete. ❤️ I found my other half.