Am I the only one?

Jo

Sooo I MIGHT be pregnant and is it wrong that I dont want to be? I feel like a shitty person because I know so many women try so hard to get pregnant and I dont want to be ungrateful because every child is truly a blessing!

A little background for you all, I am 24 happily married to the love of my life and have two kiddos both boys. Our oldest is 2 and the youngest is 8 months. I am very blessed and happy with the family I have and I know if I were to be pregnant we would be just fine. After having my last kiddo and he had his surgery, I was struggling with very mild version of Post Partum Depression. It went undiagnosed for over 6 months since I was still able to function and go about my life. Anyways I just started medicine, I feel the BEST that I have felt in YEARS (I must have been struggling with it for a long time even before having kids) I am finally working out and able to manage my life so much better and since I am overweight this is huge for me and I am afraid that being pregnant I will lose myself again for another couple years... Please no one take this wrong I am just looking to hear from mamas who maybe have went through something similar.... Thanks for reading <3 Pictures of my boys included for your enjoyment!!