4 month old baby flat head

Iq

I noticed that my Jasper has a flat head about three weeks ago and our pediatrician says that it's usually because the baby has a preffered side to sleep and that we should try to stop the baby from lying on his back as much as possible.

I've been trying as much tummy time as possible but Jasper has really bad colic and reflux - we have to sit/prop him up perfectly still with a pillow for a good hour after his feeds.

The doctor also said that it usually also begins to round when the baby can sit up by himself but I can't help but notice the flat patch on the back of his head - whilst Jasper's neck has been getting much stronger, he still needs support to keep him up.

I bought a Babymoov pillow yesterday (essentially it's a foam pillow with a circular hole in it) to see if helps and am keeping my fingers crossed

! I was wondering if any of you ladies have experienced the same thing and if you have any tips or ideas to help?

Here's a picture of jasper for good measure, I haven't taken a picture of the flat patch on the back of his head because he is currently sleeping 😁