What should I do?

Jackie

Ladies, I need some advice! I went through a bad breakup just a couple months ago. I went on dates with a couple guys and wasn't impressed. But I met this amazing guy at work! He's gorgeous, really sweet, and we have a lot of the same interests. We have been spending time together and I fell for him really fast. Before we made it official, we wanted to talk about things that could cause problems later. The only thing he mentioned to me was a big one. He doesn't know if he wants any more children. He has a 4 year old son that I adore but I've always dreamed of being a mother. I also have endometriosis so the sooner the better for me. He said he didn't want to make any promises with it.. so now, I'm kinda down. I really like him, a lot. He's the first person I've had feelings for after my break up and we're a lot alike. I don't know what to do.. my mom said maybe once he falls in love with me, he'll change his mind. I don't wanna waste my time with it.. I don't know what to do. I'm torn. I'm super depressed over it. Any advice you guys can offer me?