Advice about handling depression

I've been having a tough year, dealing with past traumas, I've been extremely anxious and depressed. I went to therapy for a few sessions for free through the EAP program my insurance offers, but the sessions are over my insurance says that they can't cover any more therapy sessions and it'll be out of pocket and I am completely broke. All of my money goes towards rent, phone bill and insurance bill, my dad offered to help me with payments by going halves with me but I can't even afford the 60$ to half the bill with him, even just once a month 🤷 I am at a fucking loss. I don't know what to do and it's getting worse. I'm feeling completely hopeless, I have no motivation no energy and I'm just done. I don't know what to do or who to talk to. My boyfriend knows about everything, I live with my sister her fiance and their two kids and Im constantly stressed and I feel bad because I'm always irritable and agitated and angry and I don't know how to explain to them why it is that I am that way. My sister knows about my past traumas and that I have bad days "here and there" that's it🤷 I'm starting to give up y'all I can feel myself slipping.