I can’t with this bitch!

I’ll try to make a long story short a couple of years ago my brother and sil broke up they have two teenage kids together already and she decided it would be a great idea to still see him but with her iud removed 🙄 well she fell pregnant with twins to him now to make matters worse he has moved on and had another gf bad on both parts I know! So they had a chat he didn’t want to get back with her so they decided to get an abortion

This is where I come in my sil is still a big part of our lives she was in our family for 10 years and has my niece and nephew but I have 2 beautiful kids myself and always wanted to welcome another and we fell pregnant and were over the moon only to have our world come crashing down around us when at 10 weeks the baby had passed and had to have a d&c to remove it.

Now for some odd reason she thinks we now have a bond over something but it drives me up the wall! Her twins were 8 weeks when she had them aborted. She talks to me about regretting her decision all the time and she always says how old they would be and if I thought about naming my baby like she has she had a memorial tattoo, ornament on the Christmas tree you name it she’s got it!

Now I don’t know if I’m feeling some sort of way towards her because I went through a loss but she treats hers like one too like we are in the same boat and I’m too nice to say anything but it kills me because now I’m having trouble falling again and she just let hers go and she thinks we have something in common? I just don’t know what to do